*Due to the weight of this vehicle and the damage it may cause, we recommend that you do not direct delivery inside of curb. If delivery requires driving inside curb, customer assumes all risk of damage to walks, driveways, buildings, trees, lawns, etc., and further assumes the responsibility for directing the truck while inside the curb and any damage that may result.
*Customer is responsible for any permits required for placing the container. Customer further assumes responsibility for any tickets or fines that may occur from the placement of container.
*Customer is responsible for any damage to container while in their use.
*Customer is responsible for keeping the container level with the top of the can rails while in their possession. Overloaded containers may result in additional dry run fees upon pickup. Due to safety risks, Dales can not haul overloaded containers.
*Customer agrees not to place any prohibited items in the container. The following is a list of prohibited items in our containers-
- Asbestos: includes shingles, tile, siding.
- Contaminated Soils
- Infectious Waste: Medical waste, syringes, items containing bodily fluids.
- Liquids: Anything containing liquid should not be disposed of. Including drum barrels, aerosols, antifreeze, toxic and non-toxic.
- Toxic chemicals: anything with a hazardous materials warning.
- Wet Paint: All paint must be dried prior to disposal